Tuesday, October 7, 2008

salvador & my apple tree

anna j.
http://annajouj.blogspot.com


I walk, I lift up, I lift up heart, eyes, /Down all that glory in the heavens to glean our Saviour;/And eyes, heart, what looks, what lips yet gave you a /Rapturous love's greeting of realer, of rounder replies? -Gerard Manley Hopkins

_________________________________________________________________
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093175mrt/direct/01/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure, why not!

Anonymous said...

help me.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Jennifer Kring said...

wow, Anna ! nice pick - love love love it... and so nice to get a little peek into your world! miss ya!

anna j said...

thanks Jen . . . but i must submit myself to the authorities on this one. after talking to you today, i realized i had mis-read the rules for this month, thinking cropping was allowed: so this one is cropped and, therefore, illegal. i know now, and won't trespass again, but this one may need to be deleted!?